Monday, May 20, 2013

Adorable Newborn Puppies in Their First Three Weeks


Photographer Traer Scott, once profiled on My Modern Met for her moving series on Shelter Dogs, just came out with a new book that's guaranteed to warm your heart. You don't have to be a dog lover to appreciate Newborn Puppies, a book filled with 75 color and black-and-white photos of puppies from one to 21-days-old. What do those first moments look like when they're opening their eyes and peering out into the real world?
These adorable photos feature a wide range of breeds and types from champion puppies to shelter strays. Newborn Puppiesis now available at Chronicle Books.





2 comments:

  1. Howdy! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
    data you’ve right here on this post. I will probably
    be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


    Feel free to visit my blog post - cosmetic surgery center of maryland towson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info
    you’ve gotten here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for
    more soon.

    My site :: 豐胸

    ReplyDelete