Saturday, August 18, 2012

World's Tallest Girl Duangdee Malee

High above his parents, Malee Duangdee holds the record for the world's tallest teenagers - and could grow even more.
Big Love: Malee Duangdee Mam Khosod with father and mother Ji (Photo: Barcroft)
The 19-year-old, 2.12 meters (6 feet 10 inches) tall and weighs 127kg (20), but the world record has led a life of solitude.
His height was diagnosed with a brain tumor that was when he was nine, reduced. This led to a hormone imbalance and impaired vision.
"She looked from his friends, and I got a little worried," his mother Ji. "I took her to the doctor because I know that there was nothing really wrong with her.
She needs a jab at a cost of £ 2,000 for three months to control the tumor, which may not always afford the family.
The taunts of her classmates while she was in school, Malee, Trat Province, Thailand, East who now spends all his time with his family.
"Since graduation I've been trying to get comfortable with who I am," said Malee.
"I never had a boyfriend. Do not think that marriage is possible for someone like me," he said. "My father is very worried about me, I can not go somewhere just because I need to get up sometimes help."







No comments:

Post a Comment