Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Fat Girl's Thoughts On Her Body

Strange Couple (5 pics)

Everyone has a type.Even when they say they don't.I know they do.The type that they desire most.The one they want above all others.There's a few different kinds.There's the jerk with a secret heart of gold.There's the psycho-sexual vixen that's damaged in a way no man can resist.There's the man who's heart has been bled dry and has become bitter and women think that they are the one to show him how good love can truly be.What's my type? Tall,reasonably attractive,somewhat slender,intellegent,funny,kind,warm guys who either fall in love with one of my sisters,fall in love with one of my female (sometimes male) friends,or madly in love with someone from their past.And no matter what I do or say or try,they just pat me on my head and tell me that they're so glad I'm their friend.See.Everyone has a type,just not the right one.

Strange Couple (5 pics)

There's the high-matinence,manipulitive and cruel ***** goddess who places how much she is loved on the amount of material possesions given to her.The cool and aloof loner that a woman can convince herself that in three seconds that she can take away all the pain that made him that way.And the list goes on.What type am I you ask? The fat,short,unattractive woman who is terrified when someone shows an interest because in the past,feelings were used as a way to play cruel jokes and treated badly because the person felt they were lowering themselves and their standards and she should be grateful for any attention paid to her.

Strange Couple (5 pics)

Strange Couple (5 pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment