Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TRUTH OF LOVE

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/thing-called-love.jpg

Every person in my life loves me differently.......knows me differently and understands me differently........its your perspective how you look at me.

Started a new life..........never know where its gonna take me......one thing i can do is walk along.

My God is with me holding my hand. If time demands he will lift me n walk... of this I'm sure...

Want to tell that life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. Everything gifted by God...don’t let the gift wrap cover your eyes...

Life is too short but has a lot hidden inside to be learned. Search, Explore and enjoy the gift of God. I am waiting for all the new lessons that are ready for me in this new life........New job...

You hope for the success, you dream about it, but you never expect it.

I am nothing special; of this I am sure. I am a common boy with common thoughts, and I've led a common life.

I had few wrong steps but God put me in the right path. Now the only thing I have to do is watch my steps....my mind....and my words. Because these three things are my real definition.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

So never try this Because when you know that you can't forget her just don't try it.............as simple as that.

Live with his memories nothing else is sweeter than that.

When you are in love nothing else seems to be more beautiful than your love

So enjoy the beauty.................

http://bawandinesh.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/love.gif

For me Love is when you shed a tear and still want her, it's when She ignores you and you still love her, it's when she loves another boy but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.

When She deserves You......She will come to You

And if She doesn’t sacrifice will always fetch you satisfaction.

After all this, I think I can deceive people and u are a good example. I'm like a nice n sweet Boy when you meet me. And I don't have any bad intentions. But I'm a bad boy too. Otherwise I'm very good at acting. Can't help it..........

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.

Love waits for one thing, the right moment.

I don’t know if that right moment came into my life or not but if it has already come I am sure I missed it...now its too late...

After reading all this I may sound like a poet...but the truth is, at the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment